There are lakhs of small scale business entities in the country. People who don’t get jobs or want to earn even after their retirements tend to start a business with some small amount of capital. But not everyone has an adequate amount of money to invest as the capital in the business. Here the importance of small loans arrives and these are the lifesaving amounts sometimes. Other than this, some people look for some money to increase the amount of business. This is why they look for these small loans to give a boost up the dose to the business.
How to Get Small Loans?
In the current market of globalization, getting small loans is as easy as cutting butter with a hot knife. There are several companies and Non-Banking Financial Corporations that are looking for clients to provide loans. This is because these organizations earn through the interests of these loans. Basically, when people experience some cash crunches in their businesses they go for these types of loans. Sometimes these small amounts can be the game changers for them.
To get a small loan you need to search for a microfinance company so that you can provide you the amount you need. But before that, you need to meet some criteria to prove yourself eligible for the loan. There is another option of a flexi loan that allows you to take the amount from your pre-approved loan as and when they are needed. You are charged on the amount that you have utilized so far. Here you can also pay some amount previously so that the interest amount doesn’t increase that much.
Features of the Small Loans
When you are thinking about the small loans then you should know about the basic features of the small loans. Here they are discussed below.
- The amounts are realty small and range up to $ 10,000 sometimes. If you have a good record of credit score then you can have some amount more from the lenders.
- They require minimum documentation as well no security is needed for that amount of loans.
- You may face a bit extra of the interest rate but as these loans are small in amounts and are not taken for a long tenure so the amounts become lesser.
- The tenure may be flexible in nature and thus you can repay the loans within 12 to 60 months as per your convenience.
- You can take these loans for your business enterprise or for any other purpose too. Sometimes the lenders have a tie-up with the registered dealers so that people can avail of the services without any hassle.
- The Emi’s may be as low as 10 % and above.
- You may pay the amount prior to the tenure but there will be a prepayment charge for that.
- There is a must payment period in case of these loans. Sometimes the period may be 6 months and more.